To view and edit the rendering styles associated to a responsive survey:
- If you scroll down on the left pane, you will see the style tree for “Survey”, and eventually for “Tablet” and “Mobile”.
- The “Survey” style tree is the default style, if the browser size does not require Tablet or Mobile display.
- The three style trees – Survey, Tablet, and Mobile – provide access to altering the survey style settings. When Responsive rendering is selected, you will see that the style settings, such as font and control size, varying across the 3 modes.
To edit a style setting associated with a particular rendering style:
- Expand the tree for “Survey“, “Tablet“, or “Mobile“.
- Find the style setting on the left pane that you wish to alter.
- Edit on the right pane by clicking in the rectangle next to the setting.
For example, to edit the “alternating question highlighting color“:
- Click on “Alternating” under “Question” within the Mobile tree.
- In the right pane, click on the box next to Background Color where it currently says “Default”.
- This pulls open the Pick Color modal.