Turning on Responsive Design
To use responsive design in an Illume Survey:
- Create a new, or open an existing, survey
- Go to the Tools menu and select Change Render Style
- There are two options: Classic and Responsive.
- Select Responsive.
Things to Consider
There are two main considerations when determining whether a survey built in a prior version of Illume should be altered to allow for Responsive design:
- Any styles implemented via the Edit/Style editor from the prior version will be lost. These styles will need to be re-implemented in the Style editor.
- Multicontrol questions and question types are not supported in Responsive design surveys. Questions of these types should be reprogrammed as standard questions prior to switching to responsive mode.