The Survey Header appears on every page of the body of the survey. It does NOT appear on the Login page or on the End Page. Users may input the title text and control the placement, and optionally choose a logo and progress bar.
- In the Title portion of the editor type or paste the desired survey title and select the Placement (Left, Right or Center).
- Under Logo, you have not uploaded a logo to your library of resources called “Survey Resources”, so do not check Show under Logo.
- Specify the desired Vertical and Horizontal Placement of the logo.
- Under Progress Bar, check to indicate whether the Progress Bar should show, and if so, whether the progress bar should show the percentage completed in addition to the bar.
- Click the Reset button to remove any of the preferences set within the page
- Click the Apply button to apply the preferences set within the page