Users can easily manipulate the look and feel of the Survey Header via the Survey Header editor. The Survey Header appears on every page of the body of the survey. It does NOT appear on the Login page nor on the End PageUsers may input the title text and control the placement, and optionally choose a logo and progress bar.
To edit the Survey Header:
- From the Survey Designer select Header from the Survey menu
- The Header editor will open
- Enter the desired content of the header, and use the available tools to insert images from the Survey Resources, add hyperlinks, and other styles via the available buttons.
Users can more easily manipulate the look and feel of the Survey Header via the Survey Header Wizard. Users may input the title text and control the placement, and optionally choose a logo and progress bar. The Wizard will ensure all components are placed appropriately in the header and in reference to each other. Users may also create the header manually, as described above.
To utilize the Header Wizard:
- From the Survey menu select Page Header
- Click the Wizard button on the bottom right corner of the screen to open the header editor.
- In the Title portion of the editor type or paste the desired survey title and select the Placement (Left, Right or Center)
- Under Logo, check the box to indicate whether the Logo should show within the Header. Use the Choose button to select the desired header from your Survey Resources
- Specify the desired Vertical and Horizontal Placement of the logo
- Under Progress Bar, check to indicate whether the Progress Bar should show, and if so, whether the progress bar should show the percentage completed in addition to the bar.
- Specify the desired Vertical and Horizontal Placement of the Progress Bar
- Click the Reset button to remove any of the preferences set within the page
- Click the Apply button to apply the preferences set within the page