Query results are available in five formats:
- Summary Results – The Summary Results tab includes counts and percentages showing how many times participants chose each available response option. Summary statistics are presented as tables of figures. Clicking on any of the counts in the summary filters the results. For example, if 50 participants answered YES to a question, clicking on the number 50 next to the YES answer limits the results to those 50 participants who answered YES.
For questions with numeric scales, the tables include:
- Count – The total number of responses to a question.
- Min – The response with the lowest value for the given question.
- Max – The response with the highest value for the given question.
- Sum – The sum of all responses to the question.
- Mean – The average value of all responses.
- Median – 50% of responses have a value greater than or equal to this value; 50% have a value less than or equal to this.
- Std Dev – Standard Deviation. A measure of dispersion from the mean.
- Variance – Another measure of dispersion from the mean, this is the square of the standard deviation.
- Bar Graphs – The Bar Graphs tab represents summary data in graphical format. Bar graphs include response counts and percentages. Clicking on a bar, or on the count to the right of the bar narrows the results, just as clicking a number in the Summary Results does.
- Raw Data – The Raw Data tab shows a table of raw participant results. Each row represents a single participant. Each column represents a question. Each cell in the table contains a participant’s response to a single question. Click any row number in the Participants view to see the survey results for that participant.
- Participant – This view displays survey results for an individual participant. The only way to view this is to click on a row number in the Raw Data tab.
- Download – The download tab provides several options for downloading query results into various formats.