The list of available queries appears under the Queries tab on the Survey page.
The list includes the name, description, and owner of each query, and shows whether or not each query is shared. Anyone who has privileges to create and run queries against this survey can view shared queries.
- To run a query in the list, click on the name of the query.
- The edit the query, click the Edit link. This allows changes to variables, filters, cross-tabs, and other attributes of the query.
- To change properties such as the query name and description, whether it includes test data and whether it is shared, click the Properties link.
- To delete the query, click Delete. A User can delete only those queries that they own.
- To create a new query, click the New button that is located at the top or bottom of the Queries list.