To create a query, follow these steps:
- Click on the Survey name listed in the Projects tab for the survey you wish to query
- Click the Queries tab on the selected Survey page.
- Click the New button.
- Type a name for the new query and include an optional description.
- (Optional) Check the Share option to give others the ability to see and run this query.
- (Optional) Check the Use Test Data option to see only test data in the Query. Test data include any data submitted by participants who have been marked as testers, and any data created through the Add Random Test Data page.
- Click Continue to create the new query.
- Once the query is created, follow the instruction for Editing a Query to choose variables, filters, etc.