Participant Properties can have Exclusions set to give Full, Read Only or Hidden access to Users or User Groups.
A Participant Definition may have multiple Exclusions applied.
- Must be logged in as a User with the Administrator and/or Study Administrator Role for the Study/Project or System
- Click on the Enterprise Manager Link in the upper right corner of the Discovery interface if not taken directly there at login.
- Expand the Project where the study is located
- Click on the Participant Lists link
- Click on the Edit Participant List Columns Icon
- Select the Standard Participant Definition tab or Custom Participant Definitions tab
- Click on the Edit Property icon in the row of the Property you wish to edit
- Select the User Access Exclusions tab
- Click Take Action/Add New User Exclusion
- Select the User/User Group
- Select the Exclusion Type
- Click Save and OK
- Repeat if multiple Exclusions are needed for the Definition
NOTE: If a User Group is given one access to a Definition but a user within that group is given different access, the access given to the user will always supercede the group access.