A Master Participant List can be used to spawn multiple Derived Lists for different Surveys or Studies.
In this case Participants would be added to the Master List and then add a selected group to a Derived List.
The following steps assume a Derived List was already created.
- In the Enterprise Manager navigate to the desired Master Participant list.
- Using Filters, identify the Participants which you would like to add to the derived list
- Use the Select All check to mark the Participants
- From the Take Action drop-down, select Add Selected Participants to Derived List
- Decide to either create a new Derived list or use an existing one
- If it is an existing one, select from the available lists
- Click on Save and OK
Optional – If Creating a New Participant List
- Name the New List
- Select the Project for the New List
- Check any Custom Participant Definitions that should be inherited from the Master List
- Click Save and OK