To view the details of the DatStat license follow these steps:
1. Login to the Enterprise Manager as a System Administrator
2. Select System License
Illume License Summary
The DatStat License Summary displays the following information:
- Auditing – A Value of Yes indicates that Auditing has been enabled in the license.
- Collector URL – This is the URL participants will use to access Illume surveys. A typical survey URL simply appends Survey.aspx?Name= to the collector URL.
- Compliance – A value of Yes indicates that this install is running the CRF 21 Part 11 Compliance version of Illume to ensure FDA regulations for electronic records are followed within the product.
- Data Change – A value of Yes indicates that the Data Change application has been enabled for use on this system.
- Description – A description of the DatStat installation if one was entered at license creation.
- Designer Service Primary URL – If there is more than one URL listed for the DesignerService, this is the first in the list.
- Designer Service URL – This is the URL of the Illume Designer Service. The Illume Survey Designer connects to this URL to check surveys in and out, and to publish surveys. The WebUI also connects to this URL to access the Data Manager, Enterprise Manager, Study Designer and Study Manager.
- Discovery – A Value of Yes indicates that the Study Designer and Study Manager have been enabled in the license.
- Expiration Date – Date to renew the DatStat License.
- Queries – A value of Yes indicated that the Queries feature that lives in the Data Change application has been enabled in the license.
- Remote Data Collection – A Value of Yes indicates that Remote Data Collection has been enabled in the license. Users given this feature/or User Type, will be able to use the Remote Data Collection feature.
- SDK – A Value of Yes indicates that the Discovery SDK has been enabled in the license and will be able to be used by Users with the appropriate permissions.
- Self Hosted – A Value of Yes Indicates that this installation is in the Customers environment.
- System ID – This is a globally unique identifier for the DatStat installation.
- System Name – The name of the DatStat system. This name appears in the status bar of the Survey Designer when a user connects.
- Translation Support – A Value of Yes indicates that the license includes the translation tools for creating multi-lingual surveys.
- Web URL – This is the URL to access the Enterprise Manager, Data Manager, Study Manager and Study Designer interfaces.
Viewing the License Update History
To view the license change history:
- Login to the Enterprise Manager as a System Administrator
- Select System License in the left navigation pane
- Under Take Action select View License Change History
- Click OK to close History