To create an Email Job:
- Log in to Enterprise Manager as either the Local Administrator or a User with sufficient permissions to work with Email Jobs and the projects they are in.
- Expand the appropriate Project
- Select the Email Jobs icon
- Select Take Action/Add Email Job
- After entering the appropriate General and Job Scheduling properties go to the Email Message Tab.
- When finished Click Save
- When ready to begin the Email Job click the Enable icon in the Email Job Data Grid.
General Email Job Properties
- Email Job Name – The Email Job needs a name to distinguish it from other Email Jobs.
- Project – This is the parent project of the Email Job. The Email Job will be listed in the Data Grid once it has been saved.
- Survey – Select a Survey to link to the Email Job
- Participant List – The members of the participant list or lists will be the recipients of the Email. To select more than one list, hold the Ctrl button while selecting Participant Lists
- Send Email To:
- Participants who have not started the survey
- Participants who have started the survey but haven’t finished
- Participants who have finished the survey