Inserting Special Characters
If a survey requires special symbols, accented letters, or characters that do not belong to the Latin alphabet, use Microsoft’s built-in character map to add the characters to the survey.
- From the Windows toolbar, choose Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools / Character Map
- For each character to add, click on the character and click Select to copy it into the Characters to copy field.
- After selecting all of the characters to copy, click the Copy button.
- Click once in the Question Designer, or HTML editor and move the cursor to the point to insert the special characters.
- Hold down the control key and press the letter v (Ctrl-V) to paste the special characters into the text.
NOTE: It is possible to paste special characters into almost any Windows application using this method.