This applies to:
Remote Data Collection
Release Date: April 18, 2016
This maintenance release is small and was primarily focused on bug fixes. Three bugs were fixed and the most notable new feature is the optimization made to the Remote Data Collection module to better function with 3G internet sources.
- The RDC module has been optimized for use with 3G internet sources so that users will use less bandwidth during sync and will not be disconnected while syncing data when their IP address changes.
- Illume only users are now able to save the survey occurrence for a survey login event using a data transfer action to use the “Most Recent Instance” of the survey.
- SDK users are now able to update participant study items through the REST API.
Remote Data Collection
- The participant list selection dialog used to select a participant list for use with a survey in the RDC module no longer cuts off the last line of text in the window.
- Partial submissions are not displayed properly in the audit log of Data Change when synced in RDC.
- Parameters with a lower case name return an error when attempting to change the name or the value of the parameter.
- Illume Installs with 500 or more surveys can’t see all of their surveys in the Data Change Module.
- Illume installs with 500 or more sessions, participants on a single list, or participant lists can’t see off of their sessions, participants, or participant lists in the Data Change Module.
- Data imports into surveys containing loops are succeeding and failing in an inconsistent manner.
- The session refresh notification that warns users when they are about to be logged out due to inactivity in the system does not pop up while the user is working in a modal.
- A null reference error is being thrown when a user logs into the system who doesn’t have privileged to go to the Enterprise Manager and needs to agree to a user agreement that has been configured on the system.
- Users cannot view audit log data in Data Change without the sessionGet privilege at the system level even if they are trying to view a session for a survey that they do have the sessionGet privilege for.
- Changing the control size setting in the survey style sheet for Radio/Checkbox input types does not actually change the size of those inputs in the survey.
- The Survey Comments Summary feature in the desktop client does not display survey comments in the Review All Comments list.
- Permissions on the application folder of Illume installs with the click once installer can prevent users from logging into the system.
- “Last modified by name” column header uses the database column name instead of the end user label in Discovery.
- Hidden properties should be hidden from all data grids, not just the data grids when viewing participants.
- An internal server error is caused when a user without permissions to a survey tries to launch the survey from Discovery when viewing the study items available to a participant.
- Individual column filters for a datagrid in Data Change are not always blank by default.
- When viewing/editing queries in Data Change the clear/”x” button does not work in the query details pane after updating the query.
- Unique state of properties in the Import participants modal Duplicate Participant Warnings section do not match configured states.
- Data Change feature is not disabled when Data Change is not enabled in the license.
- Improper dropdown menu shown while copying nested tasks.
- When saving content in a modal the screen is refreshed and the tab the user made the change to is no longer the selected tab.
- Users receive an unclear error message when trying to change the data type of a participant property that is already in use by participants on the participant list.
- When viewing a submission in the data change module the “comment” column should be hidden and not required when making changes on a system that does not have auditing enabled.
- Prompt headers are not displayed in question tables when taking an Illume survey.
- The Reports table in Data Manager does not display the owner of reports listed in the table until the report has been published and the user logs out and back in to the system.
- Assign actions should be removed when the participant list for the action group is changed.
- Users are unable to change participant properties that have date/time datatypes to other datatypes even when there are no participants on the list.
- Hidden tag is not supported for use with check all that apply questions.
- Participant address remains in the participant information section of the participant details page even when the “Set participant properties” checkbox is unchecked.
- Participant Assign Action on save shows the Study Arm GUID Value instead of the Study Arm Name.
- Multiple workflow events can be added to study task, and milestone event sections if the user clicks the Add Workflow Event icon and closes the modal without clicking save several times in row without refreshing the page.
- Participant date properties cannot be used for survey authentication.
- When using filters in Illume the “Equals to” operator throws an error if the user tries to use it to compare a Date to a Date/Time.
- SDK GetResponseDataType does not return accurate information when variables does not exist in the survey.
- Special characters (%$#) used in file names cannot be referenced from survey resources.
- Selecting the “Resource” option in the style editor for Backgroundimage without adding a resource causes an exception.
- When viewing an individual session data in the web console, if the survey contains loops only data from the first iteration of the loop is shown.
- Checking in a template file allows you to try and publish it to your system as a survey.