Release Date: September 14, 2015
This maintenance release was entirely focused on bug fixes for the Illume 5.1 product. Twenty bugs were fixed. Some of the most notable being a couple of fixes around permissions.
- Users are now able to set inherited participant properties to be unique even if the master list property is not unique so that each list that is derived from a single master list can maintain uniqueness of a property independent of the other derived lists.
- HTML tags and special character encodings are no longer displayed as plain text in loop summary tables in Illume surveys.
- When using Remote Data Collection, the participant modal is now displaying accurate statuses for Discovery surveys.
- If a user tries to create scale options for a custom participant list property that have duplicate labels, the resulting error no longer wipes out the configured scale options.
- Site scale codes are no longer being lost during a system upgrade.
- Fetching participant list and email job data that is never displayed on screen is no longer included when a user clicks on the project tab in Data Manager.
- Enabling or editing disabled participant list properties is no longer causing errors.
- Users are no longer able to remove all of the scale items from an already existing property on a master participant list.
- SPSS DLLs are no longer missing from Illume disksets.
- Check all that apply questions are now property updated when viewing submissions in Data Manager that have been altered using Data Change.
- Email and SMS setting changes are now immediately reflected in the Windows Service without having to restart the service.
- 4.x users can now upgrade successfully to Illume 5.1 when their systems contain more than 100 participant lists.
- Line breaks in the error messaging of multi-control questions no longer prevent the validation for those questions from running.
- When a survey is used in Discovery there is a “survey occurrence” radio option group when configuring data transfer actions in action groups. Now this option is also available for Illume only surveys that use time periods.
- The maximum characters setting for commentary question types in Illume Next surveys no longer unexpectedly changes from the standard 8,000 to a very high number when a user returns to the question to edit.
- Users that do not have view permissions for surveys, communications, custom tasks, or scheduled tasks can no longer see those objects in the participant progress view.
- End users can no longer see study workflow navigation options (such as Participant Appointments) when they do not have corresponding view permissions.
- Users are again able to use the “Add Participant That Do Not Exist” option when importing participants into a participant list.
- Studies that contain data transfer actions can now be imported successfully from a file.
- Users can now successfully use participant randomization in scheduled tasks.
- When viewing the Participant Studies section of a participant, users will no longer see all studies that are being fed participants from lists that have been derived from the same master list. Instead they will only see the study that the participant has explicitly been added to.
- Available/Selected countries list is not available when creating a new participant list until after the participant list type has been designated.
- Question Table and Multi-Control Question Tables in Ilume Next do not pass 508 compliance browser testing tools like WAVE.
- Getting an error when trying to delete a study with excessive status codes.
- “Last modified by name” column header uses the database column name instead of the end user label in Discovery.
- Hidden properties should be hidden from all data grids, not just the data grids when viewing participants.
- Individual column filters for a datagrid in Data Change are not always blank by default.
- For an SMS alert in IE, the “from” and “sms template” fields that are available when setting up submit workflow events for surveys have a value of null instead of being blank.
- Participants with partial survey submissions disappear from the participant list dialog in Remote Data Collection.
- Iteration label does not show up in summary tables for pre-defined loops.
- Unique state of properties in the Import participants modal Duplicate Participant Warnings section do not match configured states.
- Data Change feature is not disabled when Data Change is not enabled in the license.
- Improper dropdown menu shown while copying nested tasks.
- Piping of survey calculations with whole number data types into a text data type field is not possible.
- Users cannot view submissions for participants that were on participant lists that were deleted or if that participants themselves have been deleted.
- Assign actions should be removed when the participant list for the action group is changed.
- Default values should not be able to have different data types that that of their questions.
- Hidden tag is not supported for use with check all that apply questions.
- Participant address remains in the participant information section of the participant details page even when the “Set participant properties” checkbox is unchecked.
- When view the Scheduled Task Execute Events tab under the Study Task Events section, the message should say “No scheduled task execute events defined” instead of “No scheduled task runtime events defined.”
- Text objects/headers in question tables cannot be copied and pasted.
- Minimize, maximize, and close buttons are not available on data dictionary window when viewing the data dictionary from the survey manager.
- Participant Assign Action on save shows the Study Arm GUID Value instead of the Study Arm Name.
- Multiple workflow events can be added to study task, and milestone event sections if the user clicks the Add Workflow Event icon and closes the modal without clicking save several times in row without refreshing the page.
- The value of Question Response Percentage does not take skipped questions into consideration when calculating.
- Participant data properties cannot be used for survey authentication.
- When using filters in Illume the “Equals to” operator throws an error if the user tries to use it to compare a Date to a Date/Time.
- SDK GetResponseDataType does not return accurate information when variables does not exist in the survey.
- Special characters (%$#) used in file names cannot be referenced from survey resources.
- Selecting the “Resource” option in the style editor for Backgroundimage without adding a resource causes an exception.
- When viewing an individual session data in the web console, if the survey contains loops only data from the first iteration of the loop is shown.
- The Showif tag allows users to apply showif login for content inline, currently is a user embeds a piping tag with the statement only the inner tab is evaluated.
- Add validation error for invalid variables in a loop summary tables.
- Checking in a template file allows you to try and publish it to your system as a survey.