- New UI for managing data imports, and comes in the form of a panel that may be opened by clicking on a gear icon. The icon is located at the bottom right corner of the window, to the right of the version number.
- Imports may now be paused and resumed, and a report may be generated for completed imports as well as failed imports. Only one import will be allowed at a time per user, and the panel will include details about each import, such as survey name and file name.
- All data imports will now be performed as background tasks, allowing users to logout and login without interrupting their imports.
- Email alerts are now formatted to include the domain of where the message originated.
- Some inconsistencies regarding switching to and from true/false data types were resolved.
- Repository questions correctly update survey questions even when edited before approval.
- Users without the “Participant Delete” privilege are no longer able to delete participants.
- The audit trail now accurately reflects interviewers.
- Tab-delimited data is now downloaded in UTF-8 instead of UTF-16.
- Datagrids in Chrome no longer scroll when scrolling is not necessary.
- The study task filter is now retained when the datagrid is refreshed.
- Nested study tasks now show the task name instead of the edit button when the user does not have permission to edit the task.
- RestAPI now returns response values for test survey sessions.