- In the October release (184.108.40.20610), the HTML5 DOCTYPE tag was added to surveys by default. In this release, a checkbox option to enable/disable HTML5 DOCTYPE has been added to the Advanced tab in the Edit -> Preferences… dialog box for surveys in the Survey Manager. New surveys using the default template will have this option checked by default and previously existing surveys will have this option unchecked by default.
- In Discovery, the ability to clear out the values of participant properties through participant update actions has been added.
- In Discovery, the location name is now displayed in the contact log for contact attempts that are of type “In Person”, and that are marked to occur at the study location.
- Fixed an issue so that custom properties with scales cannot be changed to a display type that does not utilize scales until the scale is removed.
- Fixed an issue so that revised ordering of default columns is now also reflected when columns are reverted to default.
- Fixed an issue so that users are successfully added to user groups.
- Fixed an issue so that the operator menu is now populated for all action conditions.
- Fixed an issue so that the Study locations data grid columns headers now show the column titles.
- Fixed an issue so that Relations’ contact log entries can be viewed.
- Fixed an issue so that valid addresses and email addresses are available in the drop down menu when recording a contact attempt for relations.
- Fixed an issue so that viewing participants is allowed when relations on that list are enabled, but no scale values have been defined.
- Fixed an issue so that participant lists containing participants with relations that have contact information can be deleted.
- Fixed an issue so that Value types in update action conditions can be switched correctly.
- Fixed an issue so that SMS messages send at a much more rapid rate.
- Fixed an issue so that users are redirected to the login page instead of given a time out error, when app pools are recycled in IIS while the software is in use.
- Fixed an issue so that a user without Discovery permissions is redirected to a different screen as their default when logging in.
- Fixed an issue so that status codes for contact log attempts are now in alphabetical order.
- Fixed an issue so that users who have created and/or modified other users cannot be deleted without first deleting those other users.
- Fixed an issue so that all study task types have a “Schedule Selected” option on the study workflow screen.
- Fixed an issue so that participant property values can be cleared through a participant update action.
- Fixed an issue so that contact log entries are now in order of contact time, where the most recent is at the top.
- Fixed an issue so that addresses and email addresses that are not mapped to participant properties are now saved correctly.
- Fixed an issue so that adding contact information for participants and relations no longer adds duplicates.
- Fixed an issue so that the calendar/date selector works correctly for other locales.
- Fixed an issue so that the value for dictionaryEntry.SurveyVariable is no longer NULL.