Release Date: January 5, 2017
This release was focused improving the email processing functionality in both Illume and Discovery. A bug regarding the Excel download functionality from datagrids and submission data download was fixed.
- Asynchronous email processing from Illume or Discovery will only make one connection to the SMTP server per email process and send all emails through that single connection instead of making one connection per email sent resulting in multiple connections to the SMTP server.
- Fixed a bug that caused commentary question responses that have commas in them to be separated into multiple columns in Excel downloads of submission data.
- Fixed a bug that caused a duplicate survey to be created in RDC when the file explorer on the local machine was accessing the folder where the RDC surveys are stored.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a database upgrade from running successfully which in turn prevented users from upgrading their systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused all database views of every participant list on the system to be dropped and recreated whenever any participant list was edited.
- Fixed a bug that caused queries for submission data to fail when using certain filter options because not all large queries were being handled by the same process.
- Fixed a bug that caused the transaction log to count submissions for an survey and multiply that value by the number of Discovery study tasks that use that survey and show the resulting number as the amount of submissions against that survey.
- An internal server error occurs when a user uses data change to change the value of an attached text field.
- Using data import to update sessions with loop data will cause the process in the import queue to hang even though the import completes successfully.
- Submission data for test published surveys are not displaying in the Data Manager.
- Each time a participant logs into the same survey session, another partial session is added to the transaction log count of partial sessions against that survey.
- Decimal participant properties do not validate correctly when the Scale and Precision options are configured to the same value.
- Viewing a participant that has a milestone with no study tasks currently added will cause an internal server error on the participant details page.
- Participant properties with the data type of decimal do not allow participant update action groups to update them.
- Users are able to configure interviewer login for unauthenticated surveys even though the feature is not supported for unsecured surveys.
- The value captured in the DatStat.Site built-in variable gets wiped out when the participant chooses to start over a partial session.’
- Users receive an internal server error when logging in if their default landing page is configured to the Data Manager and they must sign a user agreement.
- Loop data capture for predefined loops is not being properly mapped to the survey results data and thus making it impossible to view the loop results data.
- Users are not redirected to the query results list when clicking on the Raw Data tab of the data manager after running a query.
- Survey Translations on attached text labels are being automatically deleted when using the single item preview to view the question.
- Content for SMS communication study tasks gets wiped out when the study is designated as a study template.
- Parameters with a lower case name return an error when attempting to change the name or value configuration for the parameter.
- The Data Change module will only display 25 survey sessions in its datagrid if there are more than 500 sessions in the database for that survey.
- The session refresh notification that warns users they are about to be logged out for being idle for 20 minutes does not pop while working in a modal.
- Users cannot view audit log data in the Data Change module without the sessionGet privilege at the system level.
- The Data Change module will only display 25 surveys in its datagrid if there are more than 500 surveys published on the system.
- The Survey Comments Summary feature in the desktop client does not display survey comments in the Review All Comments list.
- “Last modified by name” column header uses the database column name instead of the end user label in Discovery.
- Hidden properties should be hidden from all data grids, not just the data grids when viewing participants.
- Users who try to launch surveys from Discovery that they do not have permissions to access will experience an internal server error.
- Individual column filters for a datagrid in Data Change are not always blank by default.
- When viewing/editing queries in Data Chagne the clear/”x” button does not work in the query details pane after updating the query.
- Unique state of properties in the Import participants modal Duplicate Participant Warnings section do not match configured states.
- Data Change feature is not disabled when Data Change is not enabled in the license.
- Improper dropdown menu shown while copying nested tasks.
- When saving content on a tab, the user gets redirected to the first tab on that particular page instead of back to the tab they were working on.
- Users receive an error when trying to change the data type of a participant property when participants on the system have invalid values for the new format.
- When viewing a submission in the data change module the “comment” column should be hidden and not required when making changes on a system that does not have auditing enabled.
- Prompt headers are not displayed in question tables when taking an Illume survey.
- The Reports table in Data Manager does not display the owner of reports listed in the table until the report has been published and the user logs out and back in to the system.
- Assign actions should be removed when the participant list for the action group is changed.
- Participant list columns of type date/time cannot be changed to another type even if no participant on the list has a value within that column.
- Hidden tag is not supported for use with check all that apply questions.
- Participant address remains in the participant information section of the participant details page even when the “Set participant properties” checkbox is unchecked.
- When viewing the Scheduled Task Execute Events tab under the Study Task Events section, the message should say “No scheduled task execute events defined” instead of “No scheduled task runtime events defined.”
- Participant Assign Action on save shows the Study Arm GUID Value instead of the Study Arm Name.
- Multiple workflow events can be added to study task, and milestone event sections if the user clicks the Add Workflow Event icon and closes the modal without clicking save several times in row without refreshing the page.
- Participant date properties cannot be used for survey authentication.
- Special characters (%$#) used in file names cannot be referenced from survey resources.
- Selecting the “Resource” option in the style editor for Backgroundimage without adding a resource causes an exception.
- When viewing an individual session data in the web console, if the survey contains loops only data from the first iteration of the loop is shown.
- Checking in a template file allows you to try and publish it to your system as a survey.