Release Date: May 5, 2017
This release was focused improving the email processing functionality in both Illume and Discovery. A bug regarding the Excel download functionality from datagrids and submission data download was fixed.
- Asynchronous email processing from Illume or Discovery will only make one connection to the SMTP server per email process and send all emails through that single connection instead of making one connection per email sent resulting in multiple connections to the SMTP server.
- Commentary question responses that have commas in them will no longer result in the response being separated into multiple columns in Excel downloads of submission data.
- Users can not use LDAP integration to manage Illume user login credentials.
- Users are not able to disable DATSTAT_SITE or DATSTAT_TIMEZONE even though the disable checkbox is available when editing the properties and no error appears when saving the properties as disabled.
- When Illume’s time zone settings are set behind the server time zone setting, dates saved by the system will be saved serval hours or days earlier than Illume’s configured time zone.
- The default button text for the button used to restore previous survey sessions should be Continue.
- Check All That Apply questions that are configured with multiple columns to display checkbox options will display the options out of order when previewing.
- Using the minimum button width setting will cause buttons to stack in the survey.
- The Product Announcement page by passes the User Agreement page. A user may never be required to sign a user agreement if they always see the product announcement page on login.
- There is no padding between the survey question and the error message text/styles in the responsive survey rendering.
- Users are asked to select a participant list in RDC for unauthenticated surveys when both an unauthenticated and authenticated survey are being added simultaneously.
- The “Register Issue” feature for users of the platform throws an internal server error when trying to submit the issue.
- Parameters with a lower case name return an error when attempting to change the name or value configuration for the parameter.
- The Data Manager allows data imports to be done with excel files, but doing so results in empty submissions being added to the survey.
- The Data Change module will only display 25 survey sessions in its datagrid if there are more than 500 sessions in the database for that survey.
- The Data Change module will only display 25 surveys in its datagrid if there are more than 500 surveys published on the system.
- The Survey Comments Summary feature in the desktop client does not display survey comments in the Review All Comments list.
- Getting an error when trying to delete a study with excessive status codes.
- An internal server error is thrown with a user selects a time zone that is not supported in the system.
- “Last modified by name” column header uses the database column name instead of the end user label in Discovery.
- Hidden properties should be hidden from all data grids, not just the data grids when viewing participants.
- Users who try to launch surveys from Discovery that they do not have permissions to access will experience an internal server error.
- Individual column filters for a datagrid in Data Change are not always blank by default.
- When viewing/editing queries in Data Chagne the clear/”x” button does not work in the query details pane after updating the query.
- Unique state of properties in the Import participants modal Duplicate Participant Warnings section do not match configured states.
- Data Change feature is not disabled when Data Change is not enabled in the license.
- Improper dropdown menu shown while copying nested tasks.
- When saving content on a tab, the user gets redirected to the first tab on that particular page instead of back to the tab they were working on.
- When viewing a submission in the data change module the “comment” column should be hidden and not required when making changes on a system that does not have auditing enabled.
- Prompt headers are not displayed in question tables when taking an Illume survey.
- The Reports table in Data Manager does not display the owner of reports listed in the table until the report has been published and the user logs out and back in to the system.
- Assign actions should be removed when the participant list for the action group is changed.
- Participant list columns of type date/time cannot be changed to another type even if no participant on the list has a value within that column.
- Hidden tag is not supported for use with check all that apply questions.
- Participant address remains in the participant information section of the participant details page even when the “Set participant properties” checkbox is unchecked.
- When viewing the Scheduled Task Execute Events tab under the Study Task Events section, the message should say “No scheduled task execute events defined” instead of “No scheduled task runtime events defined.”
- Participant Assign Action on save shows the Study Arm GUID Value instead of the Study Arm Name.
- Multiple workflow events can be added to study task, and milestone event sections if the user clicks the Add Workflow Event icon and closes the modal without clicking save several times in row without refreshing the page.
- Participant date properties cannot be used for survey authentication.
- Special characters (%$#) used in file names cannot be referenced from survey resources.
- Selecting the “Resource” option in the style editor for Backgroundimage without adding a resource causes an exception.
- When viewing an individual session data in the web console, if the survey contains loops only data from the first iteration of the loop is shown.
- Checking in a template file allows you to try and publish it to your system as a survey.