Release Date: January 8, 2016
This maintenance release was primarily focused around bug fixes for the Illume Next product. Thirteen bugs were fixed and the majority of those bugs dealt with Section 508 Accessibility standards within the classic rendering of Illume surveys.
This release also includes a few new features primarily to improve email processing and access to DatStat data through the API and Audit Utility.
- The Rebex .NET component has been upgraded to the latest version so that email processing within Illume is more efficient.
- When viewing the audit logs in Data Change, datagrid columns that identify users in the system now identify users by their usernames instead of their GUIDs.
- Email Jobs are now processed asynchronously increasing email send performance.
- The REST API survey results route now includes the previously hidden internal variables of ParticipantID, DiscoveryID, and UserID and a field has been added to the SurveyResults object to identify which variables map to which response values.
- Users can now use the Audit Utility to pull the full audit history for all participants using the friendly name of a participant list or a survey.
For more detail visit What’s New in Illume Next
- Question Tables and Multi-Control Questions properly label inputs within the cells of the tables with the response options that are used as the table headers so that these question types can now be configured to be 508 compliant.
- Participant List columns that have scales validate both the codes and the labels for uniqueness regardless of the case of the value entered in the code or label field.
- It is no longer possible to disable inherited participant list column scales that are in use by at least one participant on the list.
- Custom error messaging can now be used on attached text boxes in surveys.
- Loop variables that cannot be used in cross survey views are no longer listed in the Map Variables tab when creating a cross survey view.
- Data Transfer actions no longer fail when changes to survey variables result is matching data dictionary names but different database IDs.
- Users can be given roles and privileges on an individual cross survey view level.
- By default, the Survey Title in surveys now uses H1 header tags in its HTML to appropriately designate the text as the page heading in accordance with 508 compliant guidelines.
- All default text styling in surveys now has a 3:1 contrast ratio with the default survey background color as recommended by 508 compliant guidelines.
- Users are now able to retrieve form values from surveys using the SDK in the new responsive collector rendering.
- Survey HTML now uses the lang attribute on the opening HTML tag to appropriately identify the language of the survey in accordance with 508 compliance guidelines.
- All section of the participant summary view can be properly minimized.
- Illume Installs with 500 or more surveys can’t see all of their surveys in the Data Change Module
- The Survey Comments Summary feature in the desktop client does not display survey comments in the Review All Comments list.
- Data Import fails when you have participant properties with defaults that are not defined in your import file
- The report for failed participant assign actions is not detailed enough to inform the user of what they need to correct in order to retry the import successfully.
- Participant fields created using data import cannot be added to data grid views until the user logs out and back in to the system.
- Getting an error when trying to delete a study with excessive status codes.
- Gregorian time formats are not supported system locales and throw internal server errors when selected in System Defaults
- There is no client validation for predefined text formats for text questions in Illume Next.
- Max character validation is handled differently between the classic and responsive renderings.
- Participant List Selection dialog when adding a survey to RDC does not fit all necessary content.
- “Last modified by name” column header uses the database column name instead of the end user label in Discovery.
- Hidden properties should be hidden from all data grids, not just the data grids when viewing participants.
- Individual column filters for a datagrid in Data Change are not always blank by default.
- When viewing/editing queries in Data Chagne the clear/”x” button does not work in the query details pane after updating the query
- In RDC, the Participant List Selection dialog box is slightly cut off at the bottom making the last line of text difficult to read.
- Unique state of properties in the Import participants modal Duplicate Participant Warnings section do not match configured states.
- Data Change feature is not disabled when Data Change is not enabled in the license.
- Improper dropdown menu shown while copying nested tasks.
- Users with the data collector role cannot launch surveys from the Survey Manager.
- When viewing a submission in the data change module the “comment” column should be hidden and not required when making changes on a system that does not have auditing enabled.
- Prompt headers are not displayed in question tables when taking an Illume survey.
- The Reports table in Data Manager does not display the owner of reports listed in the table until the report has been published and the user logs out and back in to the system.
- Assign actions should be removed when the participant list for the action group is changed.
- Default values specified for participant list columns should not be able to have different data types that that of their questions.
- Participant list columns of type date/time cannot be changed to another type even if no participant on the list has a value within that column.
- Hidden tag is not supported for use with check all that apply questions.
- Participant address remains in the participant information section of the participant details page even when the “Set participant properties” checkbox is unchecked.
- When view the Scheduled Task Execute Events tab under the Study Task Events section, the message should say “No scheduled task execute events defined” instead of “No scheduled task runtime events defined.”
- Text objects/headers in question tables cannot be copied and pasted.
- Minimize, maximize, and close buttons are not available on data dictionary window when viewing the data dictionary from the survey manager.
- Participant Assign Action on save shows the Study Arm GUID Value instead of the Study Arm Name.
- Multiple workflow events can be added to study task, and milestone event sections if the user clicks the Add Workflow Event icon and closes the modal without clicking save several times in row without refreshing the page.
- The value of Question Response Percentage does not take skipped questions into consideration when calculating.
- Participant data properties cannot be used for survey authentication.
- SDK GetResponseDataType does not return accurate information when variables does not exist in the survey.
- Special characters (%$#) used in file names cannot be referenced from survey resources.
- Selecting the “Resource” option in the style editor for Backgroundimage without adding a resource causes an exception.
- When viewing an individual session data in the web console, if the survey contains loops only data from the first iteration of the loop is shown.
- The Showif tag allows users to apply showif login for content inline, currently is a user embeds a piping tag with the statement only the inner tab is evaluated.
- Add validation error for invalid variables in a loop summary tables.
- Checking in a template file allows you to try and publish it to your system as a survey.