Illume Administrators can reactivate repository items, making them once again available to users for inclusion in new surveys.
Follow these steps to reactivate a repository item:
- Click on the Search tab of the Repository Explorer.
- In the Search for list, choose either All or the specific type of item to reactivate.
- In the Item status list, choose “Retired.”
- Click the Search button.
- The Search Results tab with a list of folders in the left pane and a list of items in the right pane will open. The All Results folder should be selected.
- In the right pane, right click on the name of the item to reactivate, and select Reactivate from the context menu.
- Click OK in the warning dialog.
- (Optional) Enter comments to describe why the item is being reactivated. These comments become part of the item’s history.
- Click OK