When users check in, check out, approve or reject the surveys, these actions become part of the survey’s Survey Action History. These events, along with comments made during these events, are available for review. In addition, the Survey Action History provides the ability to view at which of the stages in a survey’s history did changes occur to the survey, and clone the survey in its prior states.
To review a survey’s history:
- In the Illume Survey Manager, right click on the name of the survey under the Survey Administration tab.
- Choose Properties from the context menu.
- Click on the Survey Action History tab.
- Click on any row in the history. If any action comments were made when the action occurred, those comments will appear in the Action Comments window.
- If any changes occurred to the survey when an action occurred, a survey icon will appear next to the version number. When that row is clicked, the Clone Survey Version button is enabled. See the Help page on Cloning a Survey for more information on this topic.
- When you are finished, click OK to close the Survey History window.