- Navigate to the Manage area, Participants page.
- Click on the participant of interest from the participant table on the page.
- At the top of each workflow on the right pane is the word “Workflow” with a blue Change Status link. Click this link.
- A Change Status modal will appear. Select the desired status from the drop down and click Save, or click Cancel to cancel the action.
There are a few things to note about changing the status of a workflow:
- The status of a workflow cannot be manually changed until a participant is part of that workflow or step.
- A user cannot change the status of a workflow with a final status code (Complete, Incomplete, or Ineligible) to have a temporary status code (Not Started, In Progress, or Suspended).
- A user cannot change the status of a workflow from In Progress to Not Started unless all steps within the workflow have a Not Started status code.
- Changing a temporary status code for a workflow to a final status code will prevent the participant from interacting with any tasks contained in the workflow. Any tasks with a temporary status code will have their status updated to the system configured default incomplete status code.