Clicking the checkbox next to any listed Activity on the Activities table will cause the Download All button to change to a Download Selected button. Data are downloaded into a .zip file, with a separate file contained within for each Activity’s data. To use this feature navigate to the Manage area and select the Data item from the primary navigation and follow the steps below.
- Click the checkbox next to the desired Activities.
- Click the Download Selected button
- A Download Submission Data modal will appear. A checkbox is available to “Include Value Labels”.
- When Include Value Labels is not checked, only the raw data will be downloaded. For example, a question with scale values 0 = male, 1 = female will download with only 0’s and 1’s
- When Include Value Labels is checked, the raw data will be paired with the value labels. For example, a question with scale values 0 = male, 1 = female will download in the form of 0:male, 1:female.
- Click Download to download the data, or Cancel to cancel the request to download data.
- The data will download as a Zip file, with a separate tab delimited file contained within for each Activity.