Bulk Edit User Permissions
- Navigate to the Configure area, Security page, User Permissions tab.
- Select two or more users from the table.
- Click the Edit button.
- The Assign Permissions page will open in a Bulk Edit format that allow existing roles, sites, and campaigns to be removed and new roles, sites, and campaigns to be added without overriding all existing permissions for both users.
- Check the box under the – column to remove a role, site, or campaign from the selected users.
- Check the box under + column to add a role, site, or campaign to the selected users.
- Note the only option for custom permissions is to remove them from the selected users if they have them.