Once a filter view is expanded, to edit the filter criteria:
- Click the Edit button.
- Clicking the Edit button expands the view to the filter configuration area where the name, description, and all filter options are displayed in an editable format. The following options are available:
- Apply the changes to the table: creates a new, unsaved filter.
- Save the changes to the filter: overrides the existing saved filter with the new configuration.
- Save as a new filter: creates a new, saved filter.
- Cancel the changes: closes the configuration area and ignores all changes.